20.4.08

Well greetings and hello.
More out of boredom than any real motivation I've decided to join the blogging community. No doubt this brief interest will fizzle over the coming weeks as I realise I don't actually have anything much to say but I'd rather be here than on facebook.
To be honest I see this more as an opportunity to force myself to do some writing, or at least in a more or less systematic and hopefully less mysanthropic way. Though ranting online does feel a little like the literary equivalent of shouting into the abyss.
Should anyone actually end up here, my intention is to treat this site as a dumping ground for my opinions about life (ie: rants) and a repository for my over written opinions of whatever films I've recently watched. If I ever think of anything else interesting then you'll find it here too.
Alrighty then, here's a Bourne Ultimatum review from the archives to get me going.

No comments: